I WANT TO ATTEND
More than 2500 researchers and applied users throughout Europe have already attended SMI Eye Tracking Roadshows, our series of events hosted by experienced eye tracking researchers! Benefit from a compact introduction to current trends in eye tracking research and take the opportunity for hands-on testing of the latest technology. Gain from a unique chance of networking with fellow researchers.
March 28, 2017
14:00 - 16:30 h
• Compact introduction to current trends in eye tracking research
• Use cases from cognition research to consumer insights
• Hands-on testing of the latest eye tracking technology
NEW! SMI iView 2K
SMI Eye Tracking HMD based on HTC Vive
• Naturalistic perception under full experimental control
• High performance @ 250 Hz
• Turnkey stimulus presentation and analysis with Experiment Suite HMD
SMI Eye Tracking Glasses 2 Wireless
• Highly robust binocular 120Hz technology proven with 200,000+ participants
• Full wireless control for observation and annotation in real time
• Efficient automated analysis with SMI ASGM
SMI Remote Eye Tracking Solutions
• Dedicated solutions for marketing researchers and usability experts
• Portable 250 Hz for demanding studies in and out of the lab
• Easy interfacing with biometric data collection systems
HOW TO REGISTER
• Register by pressing the "CHECKOUT" button on top
• Participation is free of charge. Seats are limited. Registration is required to attend.
For general information on SensoMotoric Instruments and our eye tracking solutions, visit our website or contact us.